Sexual Health Community
Canker Sore On Penis

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Canker Sore On Penis

I have a sore under the foreskin on my penis. The sore looks very similar to that of a Canker Sore. I wonder if this is possible.

Any help would be awesome!

Thank you
Avatar n tn
I have no idea what to do with it down there. Do you have any recommendations?
Avatar n tn
Thank you. I really hope it is a canker sore. I will give it afew more days, if no improvement off to the doctor for me.

Thanks again for the help
Avatar n tn
Also to add I was doing two cleanings per day under the foreskin. Would stopping masturbating for a few days help make it go away as it is under the foreskin, near where skin meets shaft.

Thanks!