Can't Feel Sexual Pleasure in Intercourse
I am 24 years old male. I have been masturbating for long time and lately I had sex twice and I couldn't feel pleasure during the intercourse at all. I was able to have an erection in the beginning but after I couldn't feel anything I lost the erection and couldn't get it back.

I masturbated straight after sex and I was able to have an erection, ejaculate and feel pleasure.

I am not sure what is the problem. I think maybe am used to a certain "hand grip" while masturbating (for long time now) which is not the same while having sex. And/or I am used to stimulate myself using imagination rather than reality. I don't think my partner was not attractive or had an unusually wide vagina.

Please help.
You have pretty well diagnosed your problem.  As you say, you have gotten so used to satisfying yourself in a certain way that works every time.  So when a real live partner is involved, it just doesn't feel the same.  You could experiment and see if you could get off by her giving you oral or a hand job, then satisfying her in a similar way.  But otherwise you should lighten up on the masturbation if you want to eventually have successful sex with a partner.