Sexual Health Community
Chafing near vagina

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Chafing near vagina

Hi, I am a pregnant diabetic and I have some irritated skin and chafing in the crease between my vagina and thighs on both sides. It is really painful and itchy and the skin feels slightly raised. I have no history of STD and I am married and only have sex with my husband, I take at least 2 showers daily and I have no questionable habits that I know of. What could be causing this chafing? and what can I do about it