Circumcision
i am 18 andhave just been circumcised 4 days ago. I am having night erections everytime I sleep even if its just a nap I will wake up after an hour with a lot of pain. My concern is that my penis is erecting only partly so thats just my had that comes out no shaft. I am afraid that my erected **** will be like that. I had a 5.5" erected **** and my doctor guaranteed that it will stay the same. HELP PLEASE!!
The difficulty in erection and the pain can be due to inflammation of the area after circumcision. You should get it evaluated from your treating surgeon. Till then apply warm compresses and take some over the counter anti inflammatory pain reliever like ibuprofen(advil) or diclofenac. You can also apply topical antinflammatory creams.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.