Clear Sticky liquid leakage from penis
Hi, I'm 26 years old. I had unprotected sex like a month ago. I get clear sticky discharge from my penis. I get it when I workout, like when I'm doing my abs. I get when I think of any girl or talking to any girl. It just never stops comming out. Usually precum is like a drop or two. But this doesn't stop comming out, as a result I get a weak penis, my body feels tired. I use to last for so long in bed, but ever since this leakage, i only last for like 30 seconds maximum. Any body had this problem? I get this leakage even if the penis is not erected. Please help.
my boyfriend use to do that when he got horny.... then on the other hand it could be puss that means you need to got to the doctor and get checked..but for some guys they do it every day
Hi, thanks for the reply... u said ur bf use to do tht... did he stop doing it after sometime? problem with me is.. i never had that problem before.. i was sexually active. Its just after that day sex without condom, i started having these issues. It's just clear sticky liquid that leaks out of the body for no reason. when i workout, i don't get horny or anyting, it still leaks out. It gets my body so tired.
I would definitely see a doctor - could be an infection that is pussing out from inside