Concerned abot size of peneis?
Hi there
I have some doubts or can say worry abot my penis. I have some questions regarding penis:

1.) What should be the correct size of the penis? I know that size is not a fixed thing and vary person to person but what the general size should be?
2.) Do size of the penis really matters during any kind of sex  i.e. intercourse,  oral, anal. etc.. I have heard many myths about this dicussion. Some say size really matters some say it does not.
3.) If sixe of penis really dont matters, then why there such fascination about long penis in girls?      
4.)DO girls feel more pleasure with a long penis?

Please reply.

the only thing i can help you with is that i know for myself, a 23 yr old woman- i would rather my partner's penis to be thicker than longer.
it doesn't really matter to me how far it goes in-
and most of my friends have said the same.
Thanks for your kind reply.
As you replied in your  text  "i know for myself, a 23 yr old woman- i would rather my partner's penis to be thicker than longer. " Is it really true? I mean only thickness of the penis matters and not the length. I have read on some websites (though I dont believe them) that length also matters.
Anyways, Your reply helps me a lot. Just tell me one more thing (as u r a woman, u could reply better) that I am having pigmentation on the glans of my penis due to which my glans seems to be ugly. There is no itching or reddness or any kind of STD at all. Many doctors includig that of Medhelp advised me that they are normal pigmentation marks and cannot be cured.
Now I feel hesitated by thinking waht any girl would think if she my penis during sex. Do girls matter for that? WOULD U DO SEX WITH A PERSON WHO HAS A PIGMENTED GLANS?
Once you have been in a commited relationship with a woman who loves you, she isn't going to freak out abou this.  Talk to her openly about it when the time comes.  Don't let this get you down or give you anxiety.  Everyone looks different.