Condom + Pull out.....
For the first time my fiancee has gone off birth control!!! (5 years)We have been together for 5 years She is tired of the fake hormones and the side effects she is 21 I'm 23 she said it  makes her feel like crap .I can already tell that she feels better and what not but I am terrified. We have always used birth control(pills) and I always wear a condom and I would always still “pull out “but now it is just a condom and ‘pulling out’ I use the condom the way you are supposed to. We always start with it on.......The condom never breaks and i always pull out.I'm almost afraid to have sex now with out the "BC" Am i over reacting?? Also will her period be off because getting of BC

No, you are not over reacting rather, just want to practice safe sex w/ no unexpected preganancies. Nothing wrong with that.

Along w/ the Condoms and pulling out method, you can also use a spermicide which is like a foam that can be introduced into the vagina before intercourse. This is meant to kill off the sperm. You can get this at Wal Mart, or any drug store.

And YES!   BC can cause all kind of Hormonal fluctuations in some woman. Good luck to you both. And yes, depending when she stopped taking the pill (which part of the cycle) this could cause her period to be off or have some spotting / break through bleeding.

Peace,
~Tonya
Thanks for the reply!

Yes, we have talked about doing the spermicide we should use the kind that you purchase individually right not the condoms that come with it on? Ive read that it is not enough to do anything but makes the condom weaker.

She finished her cycle took all of her active pills and never took the sugar pills. She is on a 28 day pack. She said she should get her period on the 21st. I tell my self that everything will be OK if we are safe and smart.......I sure hope so
The pulling out method + a condom should be completely enough for safe sex without worrying about a possible pregnancy.

You should not worry, just have sex the same way you had for the 5 years of marriage.

From my perspective condom+ pulling out is completely enough and BC which your GF has taken was an unnecessary precaution.

Regards, John.
John you just made my day!!!! And I love the icon thanks.
You are welcome, Good luck to you and a happy sex life ;)

Regards, John.