Confused
My boyfriend and I always have unprotected sex. I have been very moody, craving pickles and anything that has a lot of flavor, all the pregnancy symptoms. My sex drive started to change once my body started going thru so many changes from itchy skin, and dry patches, and my face started to break out bad including my back. I haven't taking a pregnancy test because I am waiting for my period to come. My period is scheduled for the 20th but Monday I had light pink bleeding not heavy just only when I whipped then I thought well maybe my period is coming then it stopped. Me and my boyfriend had sex that night and the next day it started back and has stopped completely. My discharge has also been thick and white for weeks now. So much is happening to my body that I don't know what to think. I have been thinking maybe I'm stressed or maybe my hormones are changing..
First, thick white discharge sounds like a yeast infection. And yeah, you certainly might be pregnant too. Semen can remain alive in the vagina for up to several days waiting to impregnate you on ovulation.
I thought It was a yeast infection but it doesn't itch and has no oder.. I really hope I figure out what's going on soon and Thanx for the help..
Yes, you could have had implantation bleeding. Are you trying to get pregnant? If not, you may want to think about some form of birth control.
Not trying but if it was to happen I will be happy about it
I do hope you're prepared for a baby. I was a teen mother myself, also married. I'm not sure if you're in your teens or not. Having a baby is the biggest thing that will ever happen in your life. They need and deserve every minute of your time. They are very expensive too. Diapers, formula, clothes, and so on. Are you positive that your boyfriend will be there if you are pregnant? I know it sounds like I'm preaching. I guess I am because I've been through it and know how very hard it is even though my husband was there to help. Once you have a baby your "free" life is over. No more going out with friends, you will get very little sleep. It's so stressful if you're not completely prepared.
I actually am a teen... My boyfriend and I are actually engaged. I know he will be there he is actually more excited about this then everything. I know how it is to also be a single parent not because I am one but because of my mother. When I was 15 being fast and grown got pregnant but lost my baby I was 3 months and have a very BAD miscarriage almost died. I listen to people advice and I love to get help from older people who have experienced things and know what is right and wrong. The expensive part I know and only can imagine but I'm also a Teen with a great job making a lot more money then adults these days. I'm ready for it all though..