Could I be pregnant?
I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 4 months, so far no luck. My husband and I don't use protection . My husband just now says he wants a baby so hopefully now that he's "ready" I will get pregnant this month. I had my period Dec.7 ( lasted about 5 days) after my period ended we've had unprotected sex but can remember the days, just started writing them down and so far i have Dec 15.16 &18. We really want a baby so hopefully I get pregnant. Also I started putting my legs up against the wall for 20 minutes since i heard it increases the chances to get pregnant ? I will keep trying for a couple more months and if nothing happens, then i will go to the gyno .
But is there any chance that u could be pregnant this time ? thankss
Hi Only, Do you know they say its so easy to get pregnant, till you try, just hope your not overtrying, you say you dont use protection, but was you on the pill and for how long, some times there is a long period before your body restarts, and things to take into account are perhaps your husband is low on his men(sperm) or perhaps you have a thick vaginal mucus, not good for his men trying to swim through, there are some women get pregnant at the drop of a hat and at anytime, and this could be you and you need to hit it right on the button, or you could try putting to the back of your minds and just enjoy life, and then hay presto pregnant, and this month dont get your husband trying to much, us men and our little men cant keep up with it, so its sex, one day rest a day, then go again.
Hope this helps
Good Luck