Cut in outer vagina lips
Im 15 years old and me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and 3 months, we started having oral sex the 5th month together and intercourse on the 8th month, We have oral sex almost everyday (except on my period) and intercourse about once a week. We use a condom everytime but recently my vagina got really tight and it was painful for my boyfriend as well as for me.It even hurts when he fingers me and he says the inside feels bumpy(i think this is normal, but in not sure) Ireally dont want to go to the doctor so im hoping it can be fixed. He's my first partner and I'm his second (he's 18) He recently got checked for ,STD'S and he's clean. Now my problem is that I have two small cuts in the entrance to the vagina, but not inside. When I pee It runs down to the cuts and it burns really bad!!! Also i find it uncomfortable to wear thongs now(I wear thongs every day) and even to sit down! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like the skin has torn due lack of lubrication. Sounds like you need to take a couple days off from any sexual activity to give it time to heal. When you do have sex, I would suggest you use some sort of lubricant. I must say that although I think you are way to young to be sexually active, I do want to commend you for using condoms.
Thanks for the reply, i will definatly try this!!! As I mentioned before,  is it normal for the inside of my vagina to be bumpy?????
Bumpy how?
You should get checked tiny red bumps in the vigina might be a sign of genital warts
I have the EXACT same thing as you. Except I'm seventeen and didnt have the bumps on the inside though. Sex was really painful and then I had a yeast infection which was extremely painful....then I noticed these two cuts right where you described them. I have a doctors appointment soon, and I havent had sex in three weeks because the last time I did, my boyfriend and I were shocked to see soo much blood come outt of this little cut. Does anyone know what this is? It is not an STD, but is it related to my yeast infection? Or is it related to sex?