Sexual Health Community
Cut on the frenulum, how can i get it to go? (stringy bit from foreskin...

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Cut on the frenulum, how can i get it to go? (stringy bit from foreskin to penis)

I have had a small cut on my frenulum (stringy bit from foreskin to penis) and it hasnt gone for over a year, it hurts when i pull my foreskin down the first time but then after that it doesnt hurt. It also hurts after i have had sex, sometimes during sex. I got it from having dry sex but it rubbed on the tampon string and at first i didnt realise because it didnt hurt, as i realised i stopped but it was red and sore by then, it has been giving me problems since.

Are there any creams i can use to help it heal, i have tried not doing anything for a few weeks and it only help during that time, then it started hurting again.
You posted this a long time ago so I don't know if you're still having problems, but I have the same issue, and i'm trying to wait for a month to see if it heals after that. If waiting for a few weeks or a month isn't working, you should go see a urologist, and they can do a surgery called a frenuplasty where they make a small incision I think and it relieves some of the tension on your frenulum and basically makes it longer so it isn't so tight and prone to ripping. I hope this helps if you're still having problems, but hopefully you are healed by now.