Cut on the frenulum, how can i get it to go? (stringy bit from foreskin to penis)
I have had a small cut on my frenulum (stringy bit from foreskin to penis) and it hasnt gone for over a year, it hurts when i pull my foreskin down the first time but then after that it doesnt hurt. It also hurts after i have had sex, sometimes during sex. I got it from having dry sex but it rubbed on the tampon string and at first i didnt realise because it didnt hurt, as i realised i stopped but it was red and sore by then, it has been giving me problems since.

Are there any creams i can use to help it heal, i have tried not doing anything for a few weeks and it only help during that time, then it started hurting again.
You posted this a long time ago so I don't know if you're still having problems, but I have the same issue, and i'm trying to wait for a month to see if it heals after that. If waiting for a few weeks or a month isn't working, you should go see a urologist, and they can do a surgery called a frenuplasty where they make a small incision I think and it relieves some of the tension on your frenulum and basically makes it longer so it isn't so tight and prone to ripping. I hope this helps if you're still having problems, but hopefully you are healed by now.