Dead skin coming from Vagina
I'm 19. I have been sexually active for only a couple of months. I am taking loestrin 24 birth control and have always had sex with a condom. Last weekend I had sex with someone whose penis is Rather.. Large and intercourse was painful. A couple of days later using a mirror I notice literally chunks of white dead skin coming from the hole of my vagina. not itchy, doesn't hurt to pee. My guess is that the stretching was too much and now there is dead skin. Let me know what you think.
Your best bet is to go to the Gyno. At first when I was reading your question I thought about psoriasis but after reading everything you wrote I don't think it could be that. I also have a feeling that maybe its because he stretched you out and broke skin that its your body's way of healing itself, but I could be wrong. I do suggest you go see your doctor, get tested for STD's and he might prescribe a topical ointment for your skin.