Declare Women Extinct
I posted another questions here a while ago and pretty much said good bye to ever having sex due to the great risks involved.

I can't help but whenever I have any kind of interaction with attractive women, there is of course always a certain sexual tension. That's why I thought I just ignore women in order to make my life easier. As you can imagine that did not work as I see beautiful women almost every single day.

Then I had the idea of "just" making out but pretty much discard it after I read about the risks.

That makes it pretty much ruins the idea of going to clubs or socializing in any way as there are always females. If I would be dying in my bed that would not be a problem, but I am in my early 20s.

I don't have to hook up with a girl every night, but making out in a club once in a while would be fun.

Am I being paranoid?
I need to find a solution here, this problem is haunting me for years now. Should I look for a way to get rid of sexual desires, e.g. by using medicine?
So what exactly is the problem? Are you saying that you don't want to have sex because of the risk of std's and pregnancy so you try to avoid being around women but when you do your sexual desires arises?
Basically an inner conflict, I'd say. On the one hand I want to have intimacy but on the other hand I am extremely cautious of even giving a kiss on the cheek or touching a woman to avoid diseases.

That goes back and forth. Sometimes I reach the point where I am almost ready to get in touch with women, until the other side kicks in and tells me to avoid any contact.
You will never have a girlfriend thinking that way. Either practice abstinence or safe sex. It's one or the other. I doubt if you catch anything from kissing and if you do you just have bad luck.
look either **** or get off the pot your problem seems surface and has me wondering if there is something deeper you are  not being forthcoming about. open up and share. Your chances of hurting yourself are higher every time you drive...so why the sexual caution
LOL, he still young minded. Once he get his first peice of p***y, he won't think this way no more...
Damn sooooo true but geesh is he kinda freakishly cautious or is it me?
I can recall at a very young age that I was very cautious with kissing a girl and exchanging saliva. Sex education did confirm you can catch syphillis that way, LOL.

But I kiss so many girls (not with a whole lot of tongue though) that I know its not likely you will catch a std that way.

Also its good he's cautious minded that way so he don't make so many dumb mistakes with women.

So I applaud him in a sense but at the same time once he loses his virginity he's gonna buckwild just like any other man.