Deep Penetrative Wound Sex
Before I go right out and ask the question I would like to say that am not “trolling” and that this question is completely serious. If you are going to post hurtful or non-constructive answers then please do not post.

Question: I find myself in the position of fairly regularly having deep stab wounds and, something that my fiancé and I have considered is having him very very carefully and gently having him penetrate the wound with his penis. We both very much like the idea and I have a very high pain-tolerance built up…
I was hoping that if we were to do this it would be at a time when the wound was about 2 or 3 cm to the right of my left hip, so on my lower left abdomen. I would make sure that the bowels had not been ruptured and that there was not any uncontrollable hemorrhaging when we engage in this activity but he does not want to hurt me, be refuses to do anything to me that would cause any amount of negative or unpleasant pain but I can’t help but wonder. If he ejaculates inside my abdominal cavity what risks would that pose? And, seeing as he will be *extremely* gently and slow and, as always, will stop or slow if I ask him to if it became unpleasant, I do not think there is much risk for bruising of the internal organs…

Note 1: If the wound is say…5 cm deep then that is how deep he would go as long as I allowed him to and as long as it wasn’t hurting me, but if the depth and width of the wound allows it I would very much like to take him fully inside of me so that is why I mentioned bruising of organs…

Note 2: I intend to *thoroughly* was the inside of the wound with colloidal silver before and after so make sure the risk of bacterial infection is severely lowered and obviously his penis will be clean before he penetrates the wound.
LET ME STRESS THAT: He has absolutely no intention to cause any severe or permanently damaging harm so please be thorough when explaining the risks so we can understand them fully. Thank you in advance to everybody who answers your help and input is very greatly appreciated.

If it would not be too much trouble perhaps you could rate the approximate risk factor of this… 1 being very little threat anything above 5 requiring medical attention and 10 being nearly certain fatality…

Thank you all for your answers
Kindest regards,
Bruce
I would give this a 10. This could be life threatening and never worth the risk. Are you talking about cutting your own self? This sounds like some kind of fetish that I have never heard of before. A dangerous one. Please do not even think about doing it.
This could lead to terrible infection that you could die from.  Don't do this.  This is definately a 10.
Definately a 10 and very dangerous!! Why would you want to engage in such a thing? All we can do on here is give an opinion, but I would recommend seeking professional help and getting their opinion before doing anything!!