Sexual Health Community
Did i lost my Virginity

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Did i lost my Virginity

Last weekend we had our girls night out at my friend's place and there we saw a sex movie. Then my friend bought Vibrator that usually girls use just to satisfy them. I also used it and after some time i realized that something is coming out of my ****, it was more like a liquid sticky thing.I think it was my *** because i got excited and it does made my skin of cont loose. I done that 5-6 times. Does that mean that i lost my virginity. No bleeding happened but still i wanted to know, coz in January i am getting married and what will happen if i didn't bleed at the time of intercourse with him. Being a girl its very necessary for me to be a virgin..

Please help..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't bleed, and if it is important to your husband to see blood, just explain to him about the vibrator.  Most places and cultures define virginity as never having had a man's penis inside you.  
you are virgin yet , and you didnt lost it , its imposible lost it without bleeding , and acording to what you explained you hadnt bleed , though you are virgin .
Sorry, but it is possible to lose your virginity without bleeding, lots of women don't bleed.  That is part of why the idea that a virgin must somehow prove her virginal status on her wedding night by bleeding is so ludicrous.  But if a woman is in that position, she can either explain about the vibrator (I'd bring it along in case he wants proof) or she can go the other way and use the trick from the Middle Ages where she pokes herself with a pin.  The whole thing is pretty silly since a woman who has lost her virginity can fake blood, and a woman who has not lost her virginity before the wedding night might still not bleed.  But the o.p. is in this position.
i agree you losing it dose not mean your bleed most girls dont when they lose theres