Difference of Orgasms
What is the difference between orgasming during intercourse and an orgasm during oral sex? I orgasm everytime during oral- but can't tell if I am during sex. It feels really good- but there is never that ultimate release like I get with an oral orgasm. Can anyone help?
There should be no real difference. The only possibility is oral sex is brought on by more clitoral stimulation where as sex is G-spot, try different positions to get the g-spot and the clitoris and see if that is better
Unless you are male then there should be no difference at all
There are both pretty much the same, but orgasms generally are from clitorial stimulation rather then g-spot. For most women it takes both penetration and clitorial stimulation to produce an orgasm during love making.
Yeah i have to agree that an orgasm is an orgasm but I cant get an orgasm during intercourse and can only have one during oral sex or through stimulating the clitorus. I understand what you mean and it is very frustrating, but i guess some women can and some cant have one during through just having sex. If you find any tricks you can let me know too! lol
When I was with my husband, if he was just in me without rubbing the clitorus, the orgasms would be mild.  If he positioned me in a way where he could rub and be in me, the orgasms were amazing.  
However due to marriage break up, I did meet someone else and when i would have sex with him, when he was in me I had multiple orgasms but not the big huge one.  Maybe because i wasn't in love with him yet.
So in short, it all has to do with emotions and feelings and connections with your partner.  That's my opinion....