Disaster: Tightness, Queefs, & Bleeding!
I had an odd experience during sex recently, I would like to see if anyone can shed some light on what happened, and how it can be prevented in the future.

Basically during sexual intercourse I had several issues:  My vagina was tight, making it difficult for my partner to enter. It almost felt as if I was not wet, however, I was very wet.  This has never been an issue before. Second, I 'queefed' multiple times, almost nonstop. It was horrible! Lastly, I ended up bleeding after sex.  

My partner did not have an abnormally large penis, and I had had sex about a month before with someone who was MUCH larger than the current partner.

I am a big fan of sex, and am experienced. I have never had these issues like this, and I'm panicking a little bit.  I am clean sexually, and am currently on NuvaRing birth control.  Please comment if you can shed some light on the situation either from medical experience or personal past experience.

Thank you!
There is not much you can about queefs, thats just a part of nature.
As for the bleeding did you have some rough forplay, if not then you should find yourself some lubrecation, remember every little helps when it comes to keeping your sex life safe.
Have you not read up about your birthcontrol to see if its being your problem.
Good Luck