Disfigured Penis
Sir,
  almost an year has passed since I have stopped masturbating but sometimes when my penis gets erected due to some wrong thoughts I notice that it is bent on left side. However, I don't have any pain on my penis during erection.Sir please help me out in my problem because I am in very much concern for my future.
Dear Prakharu,
Do not worry as the penis in each case may be shaped differently and a slight curvature to left or right is not a problem. However if the angle of the curvature looks disturbing then you might need to visit your local urologist for him to consult you on the matter.

Best wishes, John
Dear Prakharu,
I have this problem.  Years ago my wife noticed this and we were alarmed.  I went to a specialist and diagnosed a problem called Peyronie's disease, a curvature of the penis caused by scar tissue.  The doctor did not describe how this happened, perhaps an injury.  Read about it at wikipedia.  It never interferred in my sex life, in fact my wife said it was an improvement.  The doctor said if it did create a problem, it could be surgically corrected.  I never did.  I am now 69 years old and the little guy is still bent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyronie%27s_disease