Dizziness and numbness during sexual stimulation and intercourse is this wierd?
When ever me and my boyfriend decide to have some sort of sexual contact i get numb hands and dizzy spells. During sexual intercourse or stimulation i seem to pull back from an orgasm and turn the attention on to him. Its not because i don't want to have an orgasm. SO i don't know why thats like that.

And i bleed after. The next day i am pretty sore, though it never lasts more than 2 days.

Why could this be? i want to have an orgasm but can't i feel as if he is let down.I feel weird please help.
Well the numbness and dizzy spells could be anxiety. Deep down you might be feeling like what you are doing is wrong...I don't know that is just a guess.

I think you need to address the issue of the numbness and dizzy spells before you try to achieve the orgasm.

Couple of questions, how old are you? How long have you been having sex? And have you ever had an orgaism by yourself? if you are under 18 then do not answer the last question.