Sexual Health Community
Do you bleed after the first time you have sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

i was just windering becuase ive been told so many different things!
do you bleed the first time after sex
and is it true if you horse ride you dont ? :S
i didnt but then i was on top so i had control over the depth and pace for the comfort if you go slow to let it strech gently. i dont think riding horses has anything to do with it.
Thankyou :)
some do and some don't. if you do NORMALLY it's only a few tsps worth of blood. i did bleed my first time. it was enough for a pantyliner but not a pad.
Oh Okay so some do and some dont !
My dearest young one,  

You are far to young to be sexually involved.  There are alot of psychological trauma attached to it if he just has sex with you & then drops you like a hot potato.  You will also be granted a reputation of being an easy lay.  And then every boy will attempt to get you in the bed & then drop you.

Please have enough self respect for your self to keep them curious until you find the man of your dreams that was willing to respect your body as much as you did & was willing to wait until your wedding night before having sex with you.

And yes there is a chance to bleed with the 1st few times depending.  Now the longer you wait to have sex the less chance you will have of bleeding the 1st time.  As  the more mature you & your body will be & the more understanding you mate will be to take things slow & easy.  Neither of you will rush & rupture or tear your vaginal area that is what causes the bleeding.

Debra
thankyou and i understand that im too young for sex. i was only curious ,  im going to have sex when it legal i dont think im going to wait till i get married
Age plays a big role. Your body will go through lots of changes (and still growing in that area too) from now until you are in mid 20's. You can see the advantage of holding off until a bit later than legal age.

And also when that time comes if you are not ready (meaning just doing it to do it at any age) your body will not accept sex the same and it will increase the chances for bleeding.
Thankyou for your post
I definitely agree with Debra. Wait as long as you can and honestly, most men find it attractive that you will wait longer. But it is possible for you to bleed after the first time you have sex. It varies from woman to woman. I didn't bleed until the third time I had sex. Everyone's body is different.
Aha.. Well maybe i  guess you have a point