Sexual Health Community
Doctors find nothing in girlfriend?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Doctors find nothing in girlfriend?

1) Had sex with another woman, got symptoms
2)Had unprotected sex with my gf
2) Got tested by myself, told by doctors it was NGU, as chlamydia and gonorrhea came back negative
3) Didnt tell girlfriend what I had, but gave her encouragement to get tested
4)4-5 months later, my gf and i have unprotected sex for the first time since #2
5)This time i tell my gf of all the symptoms, (as i secretely know its going to be NGU, and I learned that NGU isnt solely developed through sexual activity. therefore it was a nice cover)
6)My gf agrees to get tested if i get tested and i have something. I go to the clinic, and as expected it was NGU (again).
7)I tell my gf over the phone of my diagnosis, and she was very, very quiet. Crying a bit too. Though, she never suspected me of cheating... and actually, i sensed relief in her voice when i told her its not necessarily a sexually transmitted infection...
8)I go with her to her doctor. When she comes out, she says her doctor "saw nothing wrong", and took the pap. And, "the pap came back negative"
9)A month later, im skeptical of her last pap (#8). She claims she went 10-20 days after her period (the ideal time). She agrees to go to the STD clinic to make sure.
10) We go to the clinic, and "everything was fine".
11)Any ideas?
she need 2 leave u alone u sexin everything moving  your sad