Sexual Health Community
Does Testical turn on a women

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Does Testical turn on a women

My question is   Does Testicals turns a women on  when she looks from different angels like man is bend and she look from back  ...  a hanging Testicals and hard penis..... ?
Does sucking penis turns a women on ...?
Tags: testical
Most women I know (including myself) are indifferent to testicles. It's neither a turn-on or a turn-off. Some women don't like sucking a penis; they might even think it's disgusting. Other women really enjoy it. And some women will enjoy it, but only if they're in the mood for it. It varies greatly from woman to woman.
Testicles..  I would be amazed if any woman like sweaty hairy lumps of flesh that dangle in a bizarre fashion..   Can I ask why this is important?

I am guessing since chippendale dancers do not have a padded ball sac attached to their shorts that it ranks rather low.

Rotflmao.

Dude women like musculature butts etc..  I am just curious if they do say they like the whole butt crack in their face with matching tea bags what would you do?  Collagen injections.
You've got to really bring out the beauty of the sack by giving a good shave and a light coat of oil every few days.
I think some of the troops in Korea used to give newbies a fresh coat of ODgreen paint!

LOL  you are joking right?
Never had the OD green junk. I guess that form of fun wore off before I got there.
Seriously though, keeping the guys shaved has always been something I do. Cuts down on stinky balzac smell when I'm out in the field. I guess it's also nice for the ladies not to have a lot of extra hair to sort though.
Makes sense. Mine were never that hairy and plus I think I used to yank all that hair and my underarm hair until it just quit growing back as much.

You mean you don't just take some rubbing alchohol and feel the burn?

BTW what is the max age?  I was thinking about signing back up in a different MOS or seeing about using a degree to go OCS & my time active and reserve.
Old Spice on a freshly shaven sac is the only way to go.
Max age? I'm not sure these days. If you have prior service, I think they can waive the max age if they need you bad enough for whatever MOS you're looking into to.
Old spice too many women say that old spice smells like their fathers or g-fathers.  Creepy if you think about it.

Probably either counseling or med. Maybe OCS I am way too old to do 11B abain and I am just about to give up on trying to protect my kids.  I am ashamed to admit.
Maybe after one more stretch I could either go blackwater, or professional independent military or psychiatry.
Some women are comforted by the father G-father smell. Not in a creepy way, but I think most women kind of look for their dad in their signifacant other.

OCS would be the way to go. How old are you anyway? 33 here...
wow, no wonder he's so knowlegable about so many subjects.
My dad was methuselah, my mother the earth.  That's why I'm older than hell and poorer than dirt! lol!
I haven't hear that one before.