Does anyone else get bloated?
I had sex on the last day of my period. A condom was used, and he pulled out. However, I felt really bloated the days following, and a little sick on my stomach. I took Plan B within the 72 hours because it made me nervous, even though we were torally safe. So, I am wondering if after intercourse if anyone else feels super bloated, gassy, and a little sick?? This is the first time this has happened, which is why it made me nervous. I am not stupid enough to believe that they are early signs of pregnancy, because they started the day after we had sex.

Anyone have an insight?
Since you had used condoms during intercourse and then also took the post coital pill, chances of pregnancy are less. These symptoms can be due to gastritis for which you can take antacids. Elevate the head end of the bed. Keep a food diary and note down what aggravates your symptoms and avoid them. Ensure to maintain optimum weight by regular exercise. Avoid non steroidal anti inflammatory medications NSAID’s, quit smoking, eliminate alcohol and reduce stress levels.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.