Sexual Health Community
Does touching one's vagina with pre-*** or semen can make one preg...

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Does touching one's vagina with pre-*** or semen can make one pregnant?

I gave my girlfriend an oral sex,(Last week, Saturday) after that I wanted masturbate, so I touched my penis, it had pre-*** with either my right or left hand( but I think its right). Then I tried masturbating while standing, but I had a hard time so I just sat down and asked my gf to sit on me. (On my lap, no intercourse happened here) So I could just look at her, so while I was masturbating I was touching her vagina with my left hand then when I ejaculated, it landed on my belly. I avoided touching her already after that. Then I went to the sink but I couldn't turn the faucet since I don't want to hold it with a hand with semen. So she opened it for me but I think she touched my hand slightly. Anyway she said she didn't touch it anymore after that and washed the next day. (Since she was staying in a friend's house after.)

Anyway next week after that, (this week) she is suppose to have her period this week. But she doesn't have her period now. I was a bit paranoid and asked some questions that are symptoms of pregnancy. She said she is still energetic, she doesn't get that tired easily, yesterday, she had a bigger appetite. No signs of dizziness.She said she gained weight but it was like that before that happened. She thinks her breasts didn't change. Only thing is, she doesn't want to have a pregnancy test since she is only 15 and her parents knowing she is trying a pregnancy test. My girlfriend is still a virgin.

Well my questions are:

Should I worry about it?

Are there chances of her getting pregnant?

If there are chances, how big? Can you give me percentages?

Thanks :)
I wouldn't be concerned. For her age, periods tend to be a little erratic. As for weight gain and stuff, that goes along with a period, it sounds like she is about to have one. As for the hand-touch-come scenario, unless you touched your penis to her vagina before you came or as you came, then you have no worries. The likelihood of her getting pregnant from the off chance that she touched your hand, got it covered in semen, and then touched her vagina would mean she had to mean to do it, which I doubt.
If you are still freaked out, go to the planned parenthood nearest you, have her sign up for the take charge plan which is free women's health services for a year. On this plan she can get a free pregnancy test and also get free birth control to prevent any future scares. Great thing is doesn't have to report it to her parents and she can check a box on the forms to ask that no one call or send mail. Or, she can just go in, pay $20, and have the test done. It's easy.

One other thing. Buy emergency contraception and keep it around. It's available over the counter and it works up to 3 days after the oops. The sooner the better.
.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH vox_weps >:D< I Owe You One :D