Sexual Health Community
Dripping Fluid On Condom After Sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Dripping Fluid On Condom After Sex

After I had sex yesterday, I pulled out after I ejaculated into the condom, went to put it in the bin, but noticed there was some fluid dripping from the base of the condom, it was white and watery, I checked for any tears or rips on the condom, but there wasn't any. What could this be? Kinda worried to be honest, because i'm new to sex and using condoms.

Thanks you.
"white and watery"...sounds like some of the ejaculate seeped down towards the base of the condom. Make sure, when you place the condom on yourself, to leave a bit of empty space at its tip. This will allow a reservoir or a collection area for ejaculate and minimize the chance of leakage.
Well, the strange thing was - when I checked for any leakage afterwards there was nothing, it was 10 minutes later when I actually disposed of the condom that I noticed it leaking, it was wrapped in toilet paper for 10 minutes, could this have anything to do with it. There was definitely nothing coming out of the tip after sex, but later on.