Drop of semen might have gone out of condom?
Hello, I wanted to ask what happens if in the middle of intercourse you get so aroused that a few grops of semen are released. Yes semen, not preseminal fluid, I can distinguish both and know the feeling when both are released eventhough a few drops of semen may not come together with the feeling of an orgasm. Of course wearing a condom and you go on with intercourse for several minutes, like 45min.

What happens if your penis gets soft in between but not entirely soft, just middle ground. Or the condom moves from the base of the penis towards the middle of the shaft. Is it possible that some semen might have leaked inside the vagina leading to pregnancy?

After finishing intercourse you can check the condom filling it with water or air. What is supposed to happen if it damaged? May it have a microleak unnoticeable with air or water? What if there was a little hair or a little ball of fluff in between the condom and penis, would it damage the condom easier? Anything to do if that happens?

Can you check somehow, like in the previous scenary, if a drop of semen might have leaked from the base of the condom? How safe can I be?

Thank you all for your time. I am very concerned and troubled about all this I barely can hold my erection or have sex because of all this fears. I would apprecieate a caring response. Thanks again.
Condoms can protect you against unplanned pregnancy and STD's. They are not always 100% though. I think your probably safe. All you can do is wait for your girlfriend to start her period. If she does not start on time then she will need to take a pregnancy test.