Sexual Health Community
Dry Vagina

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Dry Vagina

I am 24 Y old, it's been 3 moths my vagina start very dry before having intercouse  which my husband and i very worry :( ... i had thrush infection 2 time this years on February and September it just happened before my period and become normal after period, my doctor give antibiotic and vagina insert which help to relieve the symtom.
i have no idea of what is going on with my body, why my vagina is so dry now????
Please help!!!
  • Cuts on Vagina (1 replies):
    I have recently noticed two cuts on my vagine. In the cr...[more]
  • i cant have sex (3 replies):
    weneva me n me boyfriend try to have sex i am turned on ...[more]
  • sex (3 replies):
    I am almost 61 and I miss sex. Problem is I have vagina...[more]
  • vaginal cuts
    So I was wondering if anyone has had littleLittle noses ...[more]
  • what is it (2 replies):
    I have white cottage cheese stuff inside me ... my stomi...[more]
Also, piggylovely, try to eliminate the use of soap in cleaning the vaginal and anal area. get an alternative soap, like EVE makes one and they have them in health food stores as well. That could make a huge difference. It has with me. many women and even men are sensitive to regular soups and have problems with them. The rest of your body is fine to use them for.