During intercourse...
During intercourse, I feel like there is something inside of me that is being poked. It is rather uncomfortable. I just want to know what could be causing this. It only happens when he goes about 4-5 inches in. This has only occured recently we have been having intercourse frequently for the past 2 weeks.
the walls of the vagina is irratated and swollen from frequent sex, abstain a week from sex if not resolved seek medical attentin from you OBGYN or family practice MD
could be you cervix, too. try a different position.
...I also think that the male's penis is hitting the cervix and causing the discomfort... try easing up on the frequency and/or the intensity of intercourse.
Yes I have had the same issue before. Is he a large guy? Or should I say long? I have my boyfriend angle his penis downwards so that he is not jabbing my cervix, bladder, or urethra. If you don't want to abstain to let yourself heal, try having him just insert the head of his penis. You will enjoy the sensitivity around the opening of your vagina too!