ED & PE
Hi, I am 26 years old. I have been masturbating regularly since the age of 17. For the past few years i am having erection problems. Even while masturbating i need to stimulate my penis a lot before getting it hard and erect. It gets very hard but then in some time i lose my erection again. As to ejaculating, when making love to girls i ejaculate pretty soon. I have stopped masturbating now, but i really need to solve this problem before i get married. Can the problem be solved if i donot masturbate or i have to take medications. Please advise, i would really appreciate a helpful suggestion.  
I have given few words to Google in the last bur one message. Please follow the routine mentioned and practice few exercise you like. Keep yourself relaxed and keep your general health Okay. Wish you best of luck.
Thank you for your revert have started the kegel and sat kriya.. but do u feel it is solvable naturally or i need to consult a sexologist and take medicines..
The issues are such that you cannot give a categorical reply. You should try whichever therapy you like. Medicines may work as well, depending on the consultant. Search and do what you believe in.
The above kriyas have given good results to many. It gives many more advantages to your health. It is a long treatment.This can become a routine in your daily life. Regularity is essential.Best of luck.
There is no harm in doing exercise and taking medicines. they do not interfere  in the action of each therapy.....