Sexual Health Community
EXTREMELY SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

EXTREMELY SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED

I find this very embarrassing to discuss which is why I have joined this forum.   I am disabled sigle woman with very strong sexual needs!  

I have a vibrator, and a clitoral tongue sex toy which I use in bed and I try and masturbate a lot. The problem is, because I use them in bed, immediately after I need to use the toilet urgently and for some reason after masturbating I just cant hold it.  As I am in bed at the time of pleasuring myself, it is difficult getting out to the toilet quickly and I sometimes dont make it resulting in a very embarrassing situation with me in tears.  I then have to explain to my regular cleaner that I have wet the bed!  I cant stop masturbating, I have tried because of this but its unbearable, I am frustrated enough without avoidng masturbating.

I need something that fits discreetly inside my pants that vibrates and penetrates me while in my chair in the daytime as I can get to the toilet easier once I am up and about.  All I have at the moment of that nature is a small bullet type gadget that vibrates lightly but it isn't enough, I find myself wriggling around on it desperately, panting, trying to penetrate.  I keep it on for hours and it does help me a bit as its wireless, runs on 2 small round watch type batteries but it isn't strong enough to give me orgasm.  If I can achieve this I hopefully will find I wont need to satisfy myself in bed which in turn will cure my toilet embarrassment.

Please please help with any suggestions of what might help, I'm so frustrated its driving me mad :-(

Cat