Sexual Health Community
Ejaculation/Discharge during Defecation

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Ejaculation/Discharge during Defecation

I have had this 'odd' issue for years now, and I have never really known what to think of it. When I was in my mid teens, I started having difficulty urinating. This would most often occur when I was defecating (I usually multitask my excretions). I would feel a burning, tingling sensation towards the tip of my penis, and my urine would dribble out slowly and somewhat painfully. And it had a cloudy color. I thought I had a UTI, except that this only happened every few days or weeks.

A few years later, I had learned to squeeze along the shaft of my penis as if trying to push my urine out. One day, there was a popping sensation in my penis and a white, very viscous fluid squirted out of the tip (no, I had not just discovered the joys of self gratification). It was stringy and thick enough that, when I attempted to clean it off, more came with it out of my penis, like it was a single string of gelatinous gunk. I assumed it was semi-solidified pus.

Every so often after that, when I would go to defecate, a liquid I can only assume is semen or pus is forced out of my penis as I try to urinate. It doesn't hurt or feel different from urinating, but it is strange all the same. My urine continues to sometimes have a cloudy coloration.

As an extra odd final note, about a year ago I was at a party and had been drinking... quite a bit. I went to defecate, and felt that familiar burning, itching sensation in my penis. Except that this was extraordinarily painful, nearly enough to make me scream. Eventually, I had the expected discharge. Except it was nearly solid, like a single chunk of old jello. And it may have been the poor lighting in the bathroom, but I'm pretty sure it had a greenish tint. That only happened once, and ever since then, the discharge has been less frequent.

In short, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY JUNK?
Go to a doctor asap. You may have in infection that is causing that but since you haven't been checked out the infection could have gotten worse over the years. Just because it only happens a couple of days or weeks and goes away doesn't mean it has cleared up.
I am going to agree with Mama, please see a doctor, the sooner the better, Sounds like you have an infection. I am not a doctor by no means but what you describe certainly isn't normal. Maybe you have structural issues that predisposes you to repeated infections. The only way to know for certain is to see a doctor about it who can prescribe the correct medications as well as testing to see if everything is okay as far as the plumbing goes so to speak.
Good luck, I hope you find answers.
Jenn
yes, go see a doctor!!!! Yikes, that sounds serious!