Sexual Health Community
Ejaculation during sleep

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Ejaculation during sleep

I have masturbated for about since i was 15 and now I am 18
for 3-4 weeks now i decided to stop masturbating for perosnal reasons
and for the past 3 days in a row i have ejaculated in my sleep(wet dreams)
Is there a problem?
No.
Since you were masturbating once a day or once a week, your body porduced a lot more semen to offset the large amount that was being used. Now that you have stopped, your body needs to get rid of the extra semen. Wet dreams are normal when this occurs. If you really want it to stop, you're going to have to either start masturbating again, but not as much, or you could try to relax before you go to bed...and try not to think about sex or masturbation anymore.
Masturbation is perfectly healthy as long as it's not excessive.  It's actually unhealthy to not masturbate... think of it as cleaning the pipes, exercising the penis, getting used to the feelings to ready yourself for sex.  Have you heard the saying 'use it or lose it' ?  Well when you hear stories of people that haven't masturbated in over a year... monks, or priests... and then when they try to get it going again, it don't work like it should.

You should masturbate at least once a week in my own opinion as a bare minimum... 4-5 times a week is fine for someone at your age.  if you're doin 2 times or more a day, then that's too much.
i m 21 i still get nightfall and no masturbation...........
Masturbation is neither physically or morally unhealthy. It is physically and psychologically beneficial, provided you learn to let go of shame and guilt surrounding it. Wet dreams give you something to look forward to, as well.

I wonder if there are any hypnotic CDs out there designed to help insomniacs fall asleep which can also elicit erotic dreams. Hmmm.
sperms are produced in large amount in tetsicles when you eat more of protein and hence it needs masturbation to spill the excess amount of sperm and maintain a level of sperms in testicles. I know there are people at age over 60 who masturbate daily in the west where this is very normal and they become more active in sex when they old because they have s=cut several bridges and are experts... in this field. Sometimes women prefer experts to provide sex. Only disadvantage of masturbation may be that if you are accustomed to it then for a very few people, I repeat for a very few people,  same satisfaction may not be there in intercourse. On the other hand for people who are prematurely doing ejaculation doctors advise them to masturbate few hours before intercourse so that the quick and premature ejaculation will be delayed during intercourse because orgasm reaching point for female is later than a male and she would suffer if a male prematurely ejaculate and exhausted to do nothing more for her when she wants more of your action. Its a hardest job to make both party reach orgasm at the same time. Books write as 30% only successfully do that in the whole world. So learn how to sustain and control
am a masturbator
i am a male,18 i started masturbating when i was 15, i want to stop it but it keep on overcoming me. Pls help
If you'd like to start a new discussion, please click the "Post a Question" button at the top of the page.

________________________________________________

** CLOSED DISCUSSION**
            NO MORE COMMENTS PLEASE