Ejaculation is nightmare for me
When ever i get wet deeams or masturbate ,, 1 hour post ejaculation i feek very strange symptoms reduce concentration my face get strange l,, feverish , fatigue not able to think or perferm my activitie , i dont go to college because my facial changes , and slurred concentration poor mentality ,, this syndrome take 7 days to recover completely ,, i visited a Dr he told me it is just psychiatric problem called Dhat syndrome but what he said am it is bull's **** , it is organic thing !!! Really dont know what to do am lost
The symptoms you have mentioned is your over reaction on masturbation and your sexual arousal.Sexual arousal masturbation do not cause these symptoms. Your worry about masturbation and sexual arousal is the cause. Slow and deep abdominal breathing will calm your arousal. practice slow, deep abdominal breathing at least for 10 minutes every day.Google -abdominal breathing and learn. To increase sexual stamina, do satkriya. this is also a berating exercise.read other postings in this forum and adopt any technique you like.This is a normal proble when you consider that masturbation is a sin or  a debilitating process.In fact it is a natural habit.If you do it sparingly, you can get benefit.