Enlarged clitoris?
I'm 16 and have been sexually active for about 2 months, and recently (in the past week or so) I've noticed that, what I think is :/, my clitoris has become swolen and really, annoyingly sensitive. I've read other people's problems on this on the forum, and the general response is,
a) Am I sure it's my clitoris? Answer: no... I've looked at diagrams but I'm still confused. It's the bit I can see at the front, topmost part of "down there".
b) It's natural that it happens when I'm aroused. Answer: ...I'm not aroused.
c) See a gyne. Answer: I have big issues with being touched or looked at by someone I don't completely trust, because I was abused as a child. I don't feel at all comfortable having a stranger touch me.
I haven't had sex for a week to try and make it "go down", but nothing. I normally shave my pubic hair and have checked for cuts or anything else that might have caused it, but there is nothing. I'm not worried so much as confused, and I just don't know what to do. And for those who say it's a bonus because it can be pleasured more easily... I'd just rather not be pleasured by my jeans everytime I sit down! Any advice?
Try to wear looser clothing for a bout a week. Dresses, skirts, granny panties etc.  leave it alone except for a gentle cleanser etc...
Thank you! Can I assume this is semi-normal then?
It can be.  normally I have seen it happen to women who get something stuck under the clitoral hood that irritates the clitoris and then if they aren't careful they can make it worse.  You may also want to look at the pharmacy for some soothing lotion near the feminine hygiene products, or near the stuff for yeast infections.
Thank you. I'm giving it until Friday and then officially freaking out.
Just if anyone else has this problem and wants to know what it was...
I noticed in the shower that I felt stinging from the soap, so I checked myself thoroughly again for any cuts and found a tiny cut on my clitoral hood, small enough to miss the first time.
Damn shaving.
I hope this is useful for someone because it f**king hurts now and I hope it helps someone else at least!
perhaps instead of shaving you could do waxing or laser hair removal.

Hey I am 16 aswell and having this same problem it makes me very worried. Last time I had sex with my boyfriend he ask about it. It does not hurt or itch it is just very large. How could I get it to go down? Bc it is really starting to worry me......
Thanks.
--CLM2011
Sometimes I get a little hair spinter (from shaving or waxing) stuck onder my clitoral hood. My clitoris gets tender and red, It hurst so bad but once it's out it usually feels better. Make sure you wash off really good after sex and trimming.