Erection problem.. need help today plz
I am a 20 years old guy,, i am bisexual guy I used to have sex with both boys and girls,, and since i started having sex i am suffering from this problem that my penis do not got erect enough to do intercourse it is erected enough during having soft sex not fully erected but enough to do intercourse but when i start to penetrate it lose the erection or be half erected i was able to do intercourse only around 10 times and was n't easy at all so i do n't no what to do and it started to cause anxiety for me, :( the problem now i am going to half sex tomorrow with some one who i am dating new and i wanna to got him satisfied so can i use slandafil drugs for that time or it half side effects in may age and btw how to solve his problem i really got depressed from it :(
Can you tell me what slandafil drugs are? I've never heard of them before and have no idea if they are safe. If I were you, I would'nt use anything that your Dr did not prescribe for you.
You may be having problems because you're confused. Yes, people can truly be bi-sexual. But, I wonder if you might be gay or heterosexual and are just very confused.