Erection problem. please help
Hello
I'm 24 years old indian living in germany. I have never had sex before and had masturbated only once when I was 17. When I joined college, I was on a strict diet to lose weight that I didn't have healthy food for days. I just fast and starve for days. Eventually i lost weight and health too. I never payed much attention to masturbation ( So literally I didn't play with my penis much as a young boy). I watch porn for fun and nothing more than it.
Now, I really want to masturbate and have sex, but my erection doesn't last for long time. Hardly 1 minute, then it shrinks to normal. I tried to stimulate my testicles to get erection but the erection didn't last nor I ejaculated. I get wet dreams sometimes, but couldn't ejaculate and feel the pleasure in real. I'm so depressed thinking about it. Is there any natural cure for this? Please help.

** I don't smoke or drink or do drugs **

- a depressed guy
What you seem to be having is erectile dysfunction which is psychological in nature. This usually happens in initial stages and the problem will disappear over a time. This seems to be absolutely natural. If your morning erections are good then the cause is psychological. Mean while you should take protein diet, regular exercise, remain stress free, and remove sex related anxiety.
If the symptoms persist then get it checked from a urologist. The causes are many like diabetes, depression, autonomic nervous system problem, excessive alcohol ingestion or tobacco smoking etc. You may need to consult your doctor to see which amongst these causes are responsible for your problem.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.