Excessive Horniness
Over the last year I have had a problem with becoming very horny at random times that has progressively gotten worse...It started to happen only when I was under pressure, like taking an exam, but now it happens all the time. I notice that it happens especially when I am not doing anything, not distracted in any way other than watching tv or something. Masturbation does not fix it. I have been on the same birth control for over four years, so I don't think that's the problem. It is very distracting and starting to worry me...
   May be it is age/personality related and nothing wrong with you, nevertheless, have your hormone levels checked and confirm everything is within limits. I also  used to believe that under stress, one gets relieved of sexual thoughts, but your statement ' getting horny under exam pressure ' really puzzles me.
Solace  
my friend is 12 and i told her i get horny when i am in my bedroom and she told me to go in my laptop and watch redtube a tried it and a saw it was rude but i clicked on a video and it made me feel even more horny so a clicked off it and told her tht a am not her friend anymore and it helped me. just dont worrry about it