Sexual Health Community
Female Compulsive Masturbation

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Female Compulsive Masturbation

I’m pretty sure I have a problem with masturbation.  I masturbate between 5 and 9 times a day.  Probably closer to 8-9 times.  I can’t control how much I get turned on and the compulsion to masturbate every time to relieve the arousal.  I masturbate once in the morning when I get up every day, I never don’t do this.  I sometimes masturbate on my way to work in my car and about 2 or 3 times, on average, at work.  Being at work is my biggest problem, I’m getting to the point where I can’t really concentrate because I’m consumed by thoughts of when can I get away to do it, where can I do it.  I feel compelled to do this at the very least 2 times and have done it as many as 6 times in one day.  I am getting to the point where it is controlling my workday.  I then masturbate every day, no exceptions, in my car on the way home and I then usually masturbate twice in the evening and I have in the past woke up in the middle of the night more than once to relieve myself.  I can’t control this any longer and need help, I have no idea why I am so aroused and aside from that I feel I should still be able to control my compulsion to masturbate every time I am aroused like this but I can’t I have to do it and it is getting more frequent and the necessity is way higher.
how old are you..?
its also possible if you are taking some medicane and it effect on your hormons really bad.. Or you might need to change your life style completely.. for example what you eat..? i have never heared this before that a women can masturbate this much and in car... woow...how can you manage driving..?
how long its been that bad..?
28, am i shape, no meds, it has been like this for about a year.... I feel its because I recently had a breast reduction and my nipples and hyper sensitive now so I'm super aroused by just my clothing up against them.  The problem I think that I have is the compulsion to masturbate because of the arousal.... why can't i just forget about it?
yes you are probably right.. if your nipples became sensitive then you would not quit... nipples has connection with womens vagina.. women always gets arousal if her nipples are touched ...  but i am still surprised how can y do in car while driving..?
I knew there was a chance they would be hyper sensitive after the procedure and perhaps I have no control over that but I am just concerned about the fact that I have no control over the masturbation part of it..... I am so compelled to do it.  As for the driving thing, one hand on the wheel, one hand 'down there'..... it's really not a problem if you don't have a manual transmission.
yes its like you turn the stove all the way down.. now you have more flame.. i dont think you can control mastubation.. try to avoid fish and shirmp..  How is your health..? did you became weak..?
do you come every time yoy masturbate..?
Hi dearear, i'm in my mid 60 and either masturbate or have sex every day unless i'm
sick and don't feel well. I love it have you spoken to your doctor
Yes I come every time.... my health is totally fine.....

I haven't spoken to a doctor... i was hoping that someone was going to tell me it wasn't that weird.... evidently it is....
i think you should see a doctor .. they might be able to give you tablet to control your hormons..  did you notice new hair anywhere on your body and you never had before... this is also a symtom of hormonz disturbanc... also your periods can also cuase disturbance.. do you have regular periods...?

well you scared me that you come every time you masturbate... this is excessive..  try not to come and if possible you should talk to those people who reduce your breast...
I don't think that the nipple sensitivity is related to the masturbation.
I'm guessing that you're using masturbation to release tension and relieve anxiety?
you said you do it in the car and at work. are you excited about doing it in those places
and do you want to be seen doing it
I think this is definitely not normal, and I'm with butterfly I don't think that the nipple sensitivity has really caused this frequent urge to masturbate, but it may play a very small role. When did you have this breast reduction? Was it before or after this 'addiction'? This is interfering with your day, so it's an obvious problem, and an addiction. Are you in a relationship?    
what you need to do is stop masturbating as often as you do. Try to cut down to only doing it when you're at home. Not in the car or at work. This is like any other addiction, except you don't have to stop all together.
After you have cut down to only doing it while you're at home, then try to cut down to only a few times a day. Keep yourself busy so in your downtime you're not constantly thinking of doing it. Good luck.
I am agreeing with what iam1butterfly was alluding to... It is possible to get addicted to certain behaviors, especially if they make you feel good instantly (with masturbation, you feel good while you do it, and then when you orgasm it's the cherry on top!). But, it might be your way of subconsciously relieving stress or anxiety, coping with a bad day or an unsatisfying communication with someone, trying to escape feelings of restlessness, etc. In this respect, you are NOT abnormal. A lot of people have addictions to things...
If you don't think it has anything to do with trying to deal with your environment and your emotions, then my suggestion is obviously... try stopping. Try curbing it down.
Also, you might want to consider going to a doctor (your normal doc, or a gyn, or an endocrinologist) to see if they can take any blood tests to check on hormonal imbalances. (I think testosterone can boost sex drive..?)
Do you smoke.Smoking can cause stimulation.
Hello, I've found your question due to my problem of compulsive masturbation.
I am 19, and I masturbate between 9-26 times a day, each time climaxing.
I've been doing this since the age of 9. I feel so creeped out about doing it, but once I feel that sensation there is nothing I can do to not masturbate. I have to do it to get it out of my system, there is times where I would climax, stop for about 20 seconds and then carry on.
Most boyfriends I have are soon to realise I need constant sex to keep me happy, but even then I need to use my hand else I wouldn't enjoy the sex. I haven't done anything about it but I think maybe seeing a doctor could help the problems. I also suffer from anxiety and worry which I feel could be another problem to this compulsive behaviour. It would be nice to hear your views, even though it has been so long since you have posted this!
You are normal. Just becareful that keep your fingers clean. Do not hurt yourself.

Do not do it in the car. It is not safe. You want do it in public because you feel excited about do it in the public. The same excitment when you do it at other public places.

Reduce the frequency gradually and focus yourself on something sels. You can just do it at night time.
I masturbate ALOT. It just feels so good. Better than a male doing it. I believe it has something  to do with your brain. The weird thing about mine is I just rub my clit and I moan, sometimes I use fingers but I normally don't..is this normal?
When you do anything in excess ,you are not enjoying the act. the best alternative could be do it in an excellent manner. If you have real good and long orgasm, you will not need more sexual act.Take a chance with Female Deer Exercise. This is a massage accompanied with kegel .exercise.It appers like a masturbation, however it has a different quality and different results. you may google female deer exercise.
Another technique I suggest is perineum bath. You sit in tub in such a way that your perineum is submerged in water. It may include buttokes and thighs. Sit in this bath for 15 minutes everyday. Perineum is a place whenre there are many nerve endings. This bath will soothe these nerve endings. This is called Mehan snan.A man stretches his foreskin and pour water on stretched skin. If his foreskin is removed, he can use perineum bath.
When you have sexual urge, do slow abdominal breathing,while masturbating do not stop breathing. Keep your perineum relaxed. Do not over visualize sexual scenario.  Do not masturbate when you are over excited. Do female Deer exercise regularly.  You may do perineum bath suggested as above. Learn Pranayam to calm your self. when ever there is an urge, you may circulate your sexual energy around microcosmic orbit.Google microcosmic orbit. If you learn this circulation, and your sexual hunger is diminished, your enthusiasm for your life will increase. you will enjoy your life to the fullest.Do not lose your self esteem. Consult a doctor. Probably she will ask for hormonal levels. Rule out medical problems. Do not involve your self with erotic literature or porno.Start Female deer exercise just from to-day. It will not harm you. Study this exercise from 3 or 4 websites.Best of luck.
I am the same boat as you.i am a 34 year old female and I've been masturbating since I was 11 years old.lately I've been doing it for hours and after wards I cry.i don't know what's wrong with me but I'm addicted to it.and it's the only way to release this stress and frustration of arousal .
I am the same boat as you.i am a 34 year old female and I've been masturbating since I was 11 years old.lately I've been doing it for hours and after wards I cry.i don't know what's wrong with me but I'm addicted to it.and it's the only way to release this stress and frustration of arousal .I can't stop!! Help
Female deer exercise is good to overcome the urge. It has many advantages. Google the word Female deer exercise. It will give you many health benefits. It is from taoist yoga.
Im the same way. I often find myself trying to fond ways to get alone so that i can masturbate. If im home alone for most of the day, i normally spend it masturbating and watching porn on my phone or computer. I seem to always be aroused and fantasizing about sex pretty much all the time. Even typing this comment is making me so aroused that i feel like im going to explode. I have been this way since i was about 10 yrs old,but i have no desire to change this. I love having orgasms and the feeling of euphoria when im fondling myself.
i am male iam doing masturbation for long time untill now now iam getting headache while masturbating pls help me how control it
It is good that you have a very good sexual drive. This strong urge can be used to enhance your mental capability and you can change your life. Circulating sexual energy(urge) around microcosmic orbit. Google the micro cosmic orbit and learn how to circulate. Regular practice will be enjoyable.  
The above method is for the male. You may try the method if you find it convenient you may practice it.
Female Deer exercise is good for female. Google the phrase and practice if you want.It will be a healthier practice.
I am female, in my 30's and have masturbated a lot since I was about 10. I go through phases, sometimes I go for a few weeks without doing it, other times I do it 5-10 times a day. It feels awesome, and whilst I enjoy sex with my partner, I just know where to touch myself to have really good orgasms. I enjoy both using a dildo or just clitoral stimulation on its own. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but if you can't stop yourself from doing it at work or in the car, maybe you need to talk to a doctor or someone.

Alternatively, do you maybe secretly want to get caught? The idea of someone getting turned on when they catch you masturbating can be really hot. If so, maybe there are some online communities for that.
i am 53 paralysed, but still enjoy to masturbate, even though my feeling & sensation there is lower because of my spinal injury.  also enjoy looking at circ scars on web or cam...
I'm 21, Male i feel guilty every time I masturbate i cannot control it even i have done it on work, i get excited on porn and then start to masturbate, sometimes i even put my penis in between my legs and squeeze them and I *** sometimes 4 times repeatedly I think I'm a sex addict. And need help
you may Goodle the following words and do any exercise you feel comfortable with.
Abdominal breathing.
Microcosmic orbit- circulating sexual urge around it.
make deer exercise.
There are many other techniques to reduce sexual urge.