Feminine Flavor
So, I'm a 19-year-old lesbian woman, and lately my girlfriend has been saying that my "feminine" flavor has changed. It has gotten to the point that she is very hesitant about giving me oral, which I quite enjoy. She has brought up her dislike in my flavor a few times now and is suggesting that I should see an OBGYN, just to make sure I don't have an infection.

I have no pain or itching in that area, and I have not noticed any strange odor either.

My questions are (1) "how do I change my feminine flavor to make myself taste sweet or better?" I'd like her to enjoy giving me oral as much as i enjoy receiving it, and (2) "what signs should I watch for that could signal infection?"

Thank you for your help!
You may have a bacterial infection. They're different from yeast infections. Your girlfriend is right, you need to see the Gynecologist. If they find nothing wrong it could be some different kind of food you're eating. Have you changed your diet lately?
You might have BV.  Go see the doc.
I don't have health insurance, which is that's really stopping me from getting checked. Do you think a place like Planned Parenthood does exams that could determine whether or not I have an infection? Or are there cheap, but good, places to go to get tested? And I haven't changed my diet much, it changed majorly over a year ago, long before I even met my girlfriend...
I do think Planned Parenthood will check you for any infections. I'm not sure what the cost would be bit I do believe it's cheaper than going to a private Gynecologists office.
Hi Wolf, as they say we are what we eat and waht we eat is the flavours your partner can taste, its just the same with us mens sperm, the taste changes with what we eat, has she given you any hint of what she tastes, as that would be a big help, and this is no joke, if I eat a lots of mints through the day my wife will taste it, so its the same with you, or your getting some kind of reaction in your body with what your eating, so try looking at what your eating and go from there.
Good Luck