Sexual Health Community
First Time Sex-The Next Day

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

First Time Sex-The Next Day

Me and my boyfriend had sex yesterday for the first time. It was the first time for the both of us. It didn't last a long time, and we were tired afterwards. But, this morning my Dad texted me to wake me up and tell me to do some things outside like mow the yard and take care of the dogs. I try to get up, and it was very painful to get up. Walking was even worse and I could barely stand up. The pain was a sharp shooting kind of pain in my waist area. I took some medicine and continued my day outside. I'm the type to ignore pain, but I can only handle so much. This pain keeps coming and going and it hurts so bad to the point to where I want to cry. Medicine only helps a little, and I try to lay down as long as I can, but nothing seems to work. I talked to him about it earlier, but he's going out of town for a couple of days, and he can't do anything about it. I don't know what to make out of this pain in the lower waist. Can anyone give me and insight as to why it hurts so bad? Is it supposed to hurt the next morning? Thanks...
well firstly u need to find out if that pain is due to the sex you had...if it is then it would be a good idea to consult the doctor...it does happen sometimes but you are saying that the pain is unbearable so it would be good idea to consult a doctor...
It is normal to be sore after your first sexual encounter... BUT its not normal to have as much pain as your having... I would see a doc and let him know whats going on....
Thanks for the comments back and all...the pain has finally gone away. I never went to a doctor, but i'm going soon. Thanks again....