Sexual Health Community
First Time Sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

First Time Sex

Is it normal to bleed after first time sex?
I just had it yesterday and I began to bleed during it so we had to stop. I'm so embarassed, i feel like i did something wrong! Help!
It's PERFECTLY normal to bleed down there after sex. Yes it can be embarrassing but it's perfectly normal. How much are you bleeding? Next time you have sex try lubrication so there isn't much friction.
It's normal, though in this day & age of tampon use, some women don't (and boy, in some cultures where virginity is important, can that get them into trouble when bleeding is expected).  You're fine, don't be embarrassed.  If your boyfriend can't handle the facts of life, find a new boyfriend.  lol