First time having sex
My boyfriend and I finally had sex. Ive been on birth control for a month and he used a condom. After the first time I didnt bleed. Partly because he was really afraid of hurting me. Two days later we did again. The next day I started bleeding and bled for 4 or 5 days as heavy as i would if i had been on my period. i still had several days before my birth control was up for the month and now i'm really worried about not getting my period. I know i may not be regular yet but i have heard that sometimes having sex can jump start your period. i know if i dont get it in the next few days i'm going to panic. someone help! i dont know what to do!
birth control can alter ur periods and cause irregular bleeding.
i had the same thing happen to me. i freaked out too but stay calm. sometimes if you panic like tha tyour hormones just up and can stall out your normal period. i eventually got my period 10 days late and it only lasted a day or two and was very light.
Birth control can do mysterious things and sometimes change your mensturation cycle. However, I am assuming you are still young. Bleeding is common if you were a virgin, especially if it was "rough".

However bleeding for more than a day after your first time having sex, is not healthy. You do not know that it is mensturation either. I would advise you to consult your family MD or gynecologist.