Fordyce spots on my foreskin????
Hi I’m 23 years old and I’m still a virgin, I have a question. When I peel my foreskin back, on the tip of the foreskin, around it the tip I have groups of very little white spots that looks like pimples but their not pimples. I read somewhere else that it’s called “Fordyce spots” but I just want to confirm what they are. Since I’m scared that the person I’m with would think its some type of sexual transmitted disease. By the description I gave, can someone help me out if their Fordyce spots? Thanks in advance
It sounds like you just need to peroxide the whole penis with the foreskin pulled back. You should do this after you clean it for about 3 days, if you see no improvement, or if you just don't want to try it, you can see a doctor.

I don't know what fordyce spots are, I will now learn about them.

When men are not circumcised, if the penis is not cleaned about twice a day no less than once a day with the skin fully pulled back, it is easy for it to get a rash like almost infection. You might already know this, I am just saying in case.