Forearm Pain
I started Gym Workout 6 months back. Slowly with the help of of proteins i started building muscle and lift heavy. I started feeling Pain in my fore arms during bicep curls. I ignored the pain and thought it as a normal muscle tear. But it started to get worse and so i consulted an ortho doctor who prescribed Inmecin (Indomethacin)  and Razbit Dsr Tablets for 10 days and said not to lift any weight for next 15 days. I am worried as to what is the exact reason for the pain and how long will it take for me to get back to the gym. Since i cannot lift heavy i am not able to build muscles. I have stopped gym since a week now. The pain is still there at times.
Hi Ank, Just finish you pills, but give it time, it may take longer than 15 days, if so just stay calm and relax them, but you could try icing them. the ice will bring in extra blood an aid healing. frozen peas are good for that, wrap them in a thin towel.
You just keep freezing them. but don't eat them, just some cheap ones will do.
Good Luck
Icing will not bring extra blood to the injury! Icing will reduce bleeding into the tissues, prevent or reduce swelling, reduce muscle spasm and pain and
reduce pain by numbing the area and by limiting the effects of swelling.
Ask your doctor what's the diagnosis!