Foreskin has become tight.
About a month ago, I have become sexually active, but it has produced some complications. On my foreskin there have been vertical cuts and stretching of the foreskin, these cuts hurt and have caused less sexual activity. Recently, I've noticed that the foreskin that has been cut and tries to heal tightens. When pulling back the skin during an erection it hurts me. My question is, should I get circumcised? Would that help me? Or should I look for another option? Please help, thanks.
I would definatly ge *** checked out. I am no doctor but that seems painful.
Well I did get it checked out, and the doctor found no STD, I've done some reading and it seems like my gf is too dry when I stick it in? So the friction causes the skin to tear, but I'm wondering, Should I get circumcised? This morning when I had the erection, and I pulled back the skin, and the cuts re-opened...
Foreskin contains many important nerve endings. Foreskin plays a very important role in sexual matters.So if possible, do some other treatment before you decide to get operated.