Sexual Health Community
Frequent/Excessive Masturbation

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Frequent/Excessive Masturbation

Hey, I am very concerned about my health habits. I've been masturbating since an early age about 12-13 and I am almost turning 17 years old in a few weeks. I normally do it about 4 times a day and maybe even up to 6 times. I recall that I did it probably at least once a day when I was younger, if not more. I am very scared that it will lead me to health issues later on in life. I began a relationship with a girl about 9 months ago. And probably started having sexual intercourse about 7 months ago. We probably do it at least twice if not more a week. We even have gone through a 2 week period in which we had sex daily. She is now on vacation and I realized that I masturbate even more. Maybe 5 times a day? For the past 8 months, I would say that I tell her to help me masturbate and sometimes she masturbates me 2-4 times a day. I researched and found out that masturbation does help reduce prostate cancer chances, but there is an article that is the msot recent one than those other ones. http://www.livescience.com/health/090126-masturbation-prostate.html

That article states that early masturbation in young age men can lead to prostate cancer later on in life. I am very concerned about it. I've been doing it at least 4 times a day for the past two weeks but I'm trying to cut down. I also have an issue of having to urinate a lot after I drink water. It feels like the water goes through my system pretty quick and needs to come out. I'm not sure if frequent masturbation is a cause of my urination/bladder issue. I tried not masturbating for 3 days lately and I couldn't help but masturbate. Once I put my hands on my penis for about 15 seconds of stroking, I already ejaculated. The semen was clearish in the beginning and the end of my ejaculation was more thickened and white. I felt a burning sensation as I urinate before but it probably happened less than 5 times so far in my whole life. I know that, that is a symptom of Prostate Cancer.

Another issue is the fact that my penis becomes errected quite easily. When I see a hot girl or something or when my girlfriend dirty talks me, I immediately get a boner. Is there something I can do like a home remedy or something I can do that will lower my hormones that causes me to become errected that easily? I'm wondering if you can tell me if I will or might have health issues later on and tips on how to stop masturbating as much. I would also like to know how often should a teen of my age, 17, masturbate a week. Should I masturbate once a week, twice a week, etc. How often should I also have sexual intercourse a week? Please give me some advice, I really need to change my habit.
You are asking questions that only you can answer.
To start masterbation (masturbation) is normal and when I was 17 I would do it once maybe 2x's a day. As long as it does not cause an issue with your normal life then it is fine. Masteration has no bad effects on the body.

You can not do anything to yourself to stop an erection, when it starts to happen it is normal but if you want to try, try thinking of something not sexual or something that turns your stomach.

How often should you have sex...up to you. I know I would have sex daily if not more if my wife wanted sex that much.
It is really too much and not advisable for a person to masturbate more than twice a day. As for this age you think only of the pleasure you are experiencing,but it takes more than that.every persons semen contains their DNA and all details of the producer to create an offspring. Inorder to pass on the generation details, body takes more energy.i would recommend to masturbate 2-4 times a week,not more than that.The more you retain your sperm the longer it takes for your skin ageing (aging).this might be ridiculous to hear but this is fact.It is normal for a person to erect on seeing a hot girl or hear dirty things from your girlfriend.remember this '
Too Much Anything Is Good For Nothing'.
masturbate limitedly and have a happy life.
Too Much Anything Is Good For Nothing'.
I do it a bit too, but then i heard something a little bit disturbing.. Everytime you urinate or ejaculate, a trace amount goes through your saliva glands and into your mouth... idk how true it is, but i bet 5 bucks you think about it next time your takin a leak or your about to stroke it. Btw check out the song called "Strokin" by Clarence Carter
I'm thirteen years old and I've been masterbating (masturbating) sense I was twelve and it didn't sound like that big of a deal but it is I've been masterbating (masturbating) so frequently that I'm getting red mark on my penis and now after I ejaculate I get really itchy down there do I scratch and now skin is starting to peel off and when I wake up in the morning I get the eruge to scratch and it feels good but when I look at what I've been scratching my penis turns all red and skin flakes are falling off. Can someone please help me quit this addiction it's starting to really hurt but I just can't stop