Frequent urge to urinate = Too much masturbation?
Hello. I'm a 22 year old male. For the past few days, I've had an increasing urge to go to the bathroom, which leads to frequent trips to the bathroom where I have very little urine. At first I thought I had a urinary tract infection, but I just came back from the doctor and my urine test came back negative for any UTIs.

I was confused and a little worried about what could be wrong with me, but then I thought of another cause. For about the past two weeks, I have been masturbating much more than usual. Usually I would masturbate once every three days or so, but for a while now I've been masturbating 2-3 times daily. Also, I suppose I've been gripping harder or something lately, as I caused some painful chafing around the head. I know this isn't STD related, as I haven't had sex in over a year (hence the reason for more masturbation I guess) and both my ex and I had been tested.

Another thing is that I've been noticed that I've been much more aroused lately. At work, when the seam in my pants rubs against my penis, I constantly feel aroused. Additionally, my penis feels much more sensitive to the touch. I am just wondering if this could lead to an urge to use the bathroom more frequently, or an "uncomfortable" feeling in general. Also, while the feeling of constant pressure and sensitivity in my penis is annoying most of the time, I find that masturbation even feels better for some reason.

Could someone offer some advice? Thanks in advance!
A frequent urge to urinate can becaused be different things. However I am not sure masterbating is one of them. Generally it is caused be an increase of fluid intake, but it can be caused by an enlarged prostate or diebetic reasons. If it continues I would see a urologist.