Fungus and oral sex
A girl gave me unprotected oral sex, and afterwards I noticed my penis had some fungus on it. Can the girl contract anything? Is there such thing as getting fungus infection in one's mouth?
You can get all sorts of things from unprotected sex. And oral, is sex. You have to use a condom with every single sex act to try and protect yourself and your partner. Yes, you can get a yeast infection if the girl has a yeast infection in her mouth. Can you get in to see your Dr? If not, is there a clinic you can go to? While you're there ask for free condoms so you always have some available.
I was more concerned about spreading the fungus onto the girl (not the other way around). I could have had it on me before she gave me oral (if I knew I had it I wouldn't have done unprotected oral)

For me I used anti-fungal cream and it went away.
Perhaps the girl who has the thrush needs to visit her doctor for an anti fungal medication. Thrush can be pretty painful. I am sorry this happened to the both of you, hope it gets treated promptly!
~VQ