Sexual Health Community
Girlfriend bleeding and in pain

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Girlfriend bleeding and in pain

My girlfriend and I were fooling around last night and I ended up fingering her. I went to 2 and 3 fingers and sometimes went really far up. A little bit after she was in pain and was bleeding so we assumed her hymen had been broken. Today she was still bleeding and was having pain, later tonight she said she started bleeding more heavily and was having cramps and pains. She described the fluid as a light red color or close to the color of blood. We ruled it either to be her hymen or cervix and thought it could be irritated or scratched? Is there anyone who has experience in this?
Thanks,
Brock
How old are you and your girlfriend?
Has she had her periods before?
If not, it could be the start of her periods.
Or, if so, ask her if the blood or pain is any different to her period\
She's 16 and I'm 15, she had her period 2 days ago which I thought was the case. She said she hasn't had the kind of cramps at that kind of level of pain and the blood wasn't as heavy as her normal period.
Wait?? You are 15,and you are fingering her with 3 fingers?
If it was her hymen it would only have lasted a couple of mins if you did scratch her she should go to the doctor if she is still bleeding like that, if the blood is any different from her period she deffinitly should go.