Grey/white area on penis glans
Hi, I have this grey/white spot on my penis glans, I'm still a virgin so this is nothing to do with intercourse related. But it's weirding me out, because I keep thinking it could be a disease. Can anyone help me out. It's not painful and it's not a bump of any sort. If a picture is required to verify it, I can email it
A picture may not substitute clinical examination. Based on the description shared by you it is possible that you are having any allergy, inflammation or infection. Fungal infections can also lead to white patch on the penis.One possible cause of the lesion can be Pre-Vitiligo suggesting that you are developing vitiligo lesions which are common on genitals in patient suffering from the disease. Another condition affecting glans and having a presentation similar to vitilgo is Lichen Sclerosis Atrophicus in which there is also a slight hardening of affected skin. Seek the opinion of a dermatologist. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. Do keep us posted.
Take care and regards!